Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app missing Zip steps and calories

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello:  It appears that the main screen on Fitbit has changed to "Today" - Habits for Restful Sleep, Track your mindfulness, track your exercise, etc.  I cannot find the main screen with steps and calories on iPad.  I think I've pressed every button, but cannot locate the main screen we've been using for six years.  Hope someone can advise how to get this screen - a circle with current steps.  Thank you.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @sz1, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend trying the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Reboot your iPad.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.

Please try the steps to add tiles on your Fitbit app dashboard by following the instructions at How do I add, remove, or rearrange tiles on my Fitbit app dashboard?

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @sz1, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend trying the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Reboot your iPad.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.

Please try the steps to add tiles on your Fitbit app dashboard by following the instructions at How do I add, remove, or rearrange tiles on my Fitbit app dashboard?

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi LiliyaFitbit:  Thank  you so much for your response.  I've resolved the issue for my husband, and we're so glad to have the Fitbit dashboard operating smoothly again.   We'd be lost without our Fitbits!   Thanks again.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @sz1.

Awesome! Thanks for the update, I am glad to hear you're back on track! I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience and working on your goals. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Keep on visiting the forums. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes