Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not adding calories

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Calories not being added in. Food shows up but stopped adding calories at dinner time. Why is this happening again?

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue. Because this issue started affecting some of our members, it was escalated to our team so they can investigate and bring a solution. To receive updates about this matter, please check and subscribe to this thread.

To prevent any confusion, I'm going to close this thread. If you have another question, you can always start a new thread in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community. You can also check our Help Site where you'll find information about our products and features, as well as troubleshooting steps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi there @Drentz99, good to see you around! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your calories not adding up on your Food Log. Has this happened before or this is the first time that this happens to you? I'm not sure what could be causing this but I can recommend logging out of the Fitbit app and then log back in and see if this will make any difference.

If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll be happy to help you out!

PS. I'm moving your post to the iOS app board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still not working correctly

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Drentz99, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. 

Thanks for letting us know about this issue affecting food logs. We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any inconvenience it's caused. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. 

If there's anything else you might want to add or if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Subtracting water now as well

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this issue too. It's not adding my calories correctly and keeps going back and forth between the accurate amount then a few hundred less.  The water is not saving either

Best Answer

Hello @AEC110, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @Drentz99, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and share your experience with us. As mentioned earlier, we're currently aware of this situation and our team is working towards a prompt and proper resolution. In the meantime, please log your Food and Water through the Food Section in the online Dashboard. Once we have more information about this situation, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums.

Thanks for your patience and  understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem now. How was it solved before?

Best Answer

Hi everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue. Because this issue started affecting some of our members, it was escalated to our team so they can investigate and bring a solution. To receive updates about this matter, please check and subscribe to this thread.

To prevent any confusion, I'm going to close this thread. If you have another question, you can always start a new thread in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community. You can also check our Help Site where you'll find information about our products and features, as well as troubleshooting steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes