Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New active zone minutes update does not show the minutes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated my versa 2 today and the Active ZONES replaced active minutes. The charts show that I was in active zones (I know I was - I spin) but the minutes show 0. Please tell me what to do. FitBit's update messed up my numbers.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit have acknowledged this bug. Keep an eye on the following thread where they have promised updates:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Other-Versa-Smartwatches/Heart-rate-zones-recorded-don-t-match-with-...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Having the same problem 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit have acknowledged this bug. Keep an eye on the following thread where they have promised updates:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Other-Versa-Smartwatches/Heart-rate-zones-recorded-don-t-match-with-...

Best Answer
  • I had the same issue today May17, 2021. I updated my Versa 2 and lost my zone min for a week.
    Has this bug been resolved yet? I called Fitbit support and it was not useful, asking me to go to Discover, than to Edit, asked to delete active zone min... I spent almost 1 hour, on a phone, but did not get a straightforward answer or help. Thank you
Best Answer

I'm having the same problem, 23 Aug 2021! Has this seriously still not been fixed yet? I've just bought my versa 2 as a returning fitbit user. Starting to think I have made the wrong decision! 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @kate4567.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your concern. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. I would like to confirm that you earn Active Zone Minutes for time spent in the fat burn, cardio, or peak heart-rate zones. Heart-rate zones are personalized based on your fitness level and age. For more information, see What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device? and How do I track my heart rate with my Fitbit device? I recommend to force stop the Fitbit app, reopen it and manually sync your device: How do I manually sync my tracker or watch? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought a versa 2 to have active minutes and NOT zones. Change it back!

Best Answer

@Fittingly1   I'm sorry, but there is no going back.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

After a couple of weeks of having my fitbit, the active zone minutes kinda sorted themselves out. It's actually not too bad! Give it a try for a while x 

Best Answer

Nothing has helped 

Best Answer

Alternative to see your hours walked:

1DB78608-D266-43DF-898D-CBA195CCBD49.jpegclick on that…. And then you’ll see hours walked in total. How that helps! 

Best Answer