Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not letting me log in

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit app isn't letting me log in. Keeps saying  "Something went wrong, please try again"

I've tried restarting my phone and restarting the app, nothing is working. help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@CarlynH Welcome to the Fitbit family! I moved your post to the iOS Board as there are more chances for you to receive an answer to your inquiry here. 

Two days have passed since you posted this problem. Are you still experiencing the same issue? It is possible that the server was busy for maintenance or something alike. Please let me know how it is behaving now so I can investigate further for you.

@DramaQueenDiva Thanks for your awesome help!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @CarlynH and welcome to the Community! To help you get the most appropriate response, I'd like to move your post to the proper forum. Would you mind telling me what OS you have?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @CarlynH and welcome to the Community! In order to get you the best response, I'd like to move your post to the proper forum. Would you please tell me which OS you have?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@CarlynH Welcome to the Fitbit family! I moved your post to the iOS Board as there are more chances for you to receive an answer to your inquiry here. 

Two days have passed since you posted this problem. Are you still experiencing the same issue? It is possible that the server was busy for maintenance or something alike. Please let me know how it is behaving now so I can investigate further for you.

@DramaQueenDiva Thanks for your awesome help!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer