Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not showing exercise or active minutes.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit app not showing exercise or active minutes . Workout on Fitbit coach not logged. Issue started today. I am using iPhone 6 with most recent software update . 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I’m having the same problem. I noticed the issue yesterday but I don’t think my activity was logged for the last 3 days. I’m on iOS 11.4.1 iPhone 7 Plus. Both apps (FitBit & FitBit Coach) are up to date. I’ve already tried logging out, force quitting the apps and even deleted and reinstalled them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have already tried all those fixes as well and it’s still not working properly. Hopefully this is a known issue and they can get it fixed quickly. This is the second time I have had this issue with my Versa since April. The last time it didn’t work properly for weeks. Frustrating. 

UPDATE:

This issue is still occurring. Active minutes and days of exercise are not updating the Fitbit coach workouts. The workouts show in the Fitbit coach app but they don’t show up in the fit it app. I have logged out. Restarted. Revoked FitStar access from desktop. Tried all I know. Any other suggestions?

UPDATE 2:

I also just did a 30 minute walk and that also did not show up in days of exercise. Usually it auto logs and as of this week not doing so any longer 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I logged a workout in MapMyFitness this evening and it didn’t sync with Fitbit (but did sync with MyFitnessPal). This would point to an issue with the Fitbit app itself. I’ll put in a ticket with customer service, fingers crossed they already know about it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for having taken the time to report this situation. At this moment I would like to ask you to update the Fitbit app to its latest version as we have just released version 2.79.

If you're still having issues after updating the app, please reply to me with screenshots of your exercises so I can check this further. @smw321, I appreciate you have already contacted our Support Team and let us know about it, please keep me updated with any relevant information they will provide to you. 

Thanks again for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good afternoon... I've done every update possible and my Blaze will still not sync exercise on my iPhone 6S. Is there another issue I should be looking at? Thank you..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @mhnys45, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for reporting this to us. Tell me, are you tracking the exercise manually on your Blaze or is the Blaze auto-detecting your Exercise? Does this happen with all exercises or just one or two? Have you restarted your Blaze by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen? If so, please let me know and reply with the information requested. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Marco...

I’m tracking it in FitStar and Workout on my Blaze. It shows that I worked out for 1 day each time I workout, but doesn’t register any minutes. I’ve pressed the buttons like you said and still nothing. Is there something else I can try?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes