Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not staying “live”

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I’m not sure when this started but I’m having an issue where I open the Fitbit app on my iPhone and the stats are outdated. I pull down and it’ll sync. But things like steps and heart rate are. It updating live. So instead of my current heart rate. It will just show what my resting is. 
I need to hard close the app and reopen Fitbit for it to show up. (Minimizing and reopening doesn’t do it)

I think it happened when they got rid of the sync all day slider. 

anyone else have this issue?

anyone know if I’m just missing something?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No certain if the app update did it. At first it didn’t seem to. So I updated my iPhone to OS 14.1 from 13.6. Regardless. Seems good now. Thanks!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Nyril, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that the Fitbit app is not staying live and you need to force quit the app in order to correct it. Thanks for the details shared, I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you. I would like to inform that our team has started releasing a new iOS app version 3.33. Since updates come with new features and bug fixes, I recommend to update the app when available by following the steps from this help article: How do I update the Fitbit app?

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

No certain if the app update did it. At first it didn’t seem to. So I updated my iPhone to OS 14.1 from 13.6. Regardless. Seems good now. Thanks!

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Nyril.

I am glad to hear the issue is resolved after updating your iPhone to OS 14.1 from 13.6. Thank you for posting the update here! I appreciate your time and efforts. 

Let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create your own topics.

Keep on visiting the forums. Happy stepping!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately I spoke too soon. It has started up again. Really not sure why. Or why no one else seems to have this issue.  I guess I will just live with it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes