Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not tracking days of activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I always try to get my 15 minutes min of activity daily.  The app tracks the minutes daily but more often then not it doesn't go into my daily/week in turn doesn't sync with my ww app as activity for my fit points and is very frustrating, as I like to see that I have made the effort but when it doesn't track I feel like I have wasted my time, although I know I've done it but would like to see it in there too as it's a good motivator to try to do better. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Jenniferk81, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Which tracker are you currently using? Have you restarted it yet? If so, I would like you to know that even when Fitbit trackers are designed to count active minutes corresponding with the activities you perform, these minutes are only count when you're performing a high intensity exercise.

Additionally, these active minutes start counting depending on the settings you've set in your exercise tracking settings. To change these settings, tap on the exercise tile, then on the gear icon on the top right corner of the screen:

AutoRecognized.png

You can adjust when your tracker will start tracking your exercise, with a minimum of 10 minutes.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.  

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I'm doing ww too. I have the alta. If you want it to add to you ww app you need to do a couple things. 

1. turn off your apple health app for some reason if that is on the FItbit won't load to your ww app. 

2. Open your Fitbit app and make sure your steps are synced then open your ww app and sync it in your activities.

3. Both your Fitbit and your phone can't be on low power mode or it won't sync. 

Sometimes I need to sync the ww ap a couple time before it registers. There's a sync button on the bottom of the activity page or you can just pull down. Check out the ww help too or ask your leader. 

Hope this helped. 

Best Answer
0 Votes