Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app only showing calories

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app (on iPhone 😎 is only showing my calories. My Versa is still connected. I tried deleting the app and when I reinstalled it it was still only showing calories. With the new interface, how do I add the other details? Thanks! 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Thanks! Just a few minutes ago I opened my app & everything was working
correctly. You might try it again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

I’m having the same issue!  I cannot figure it out. 

Best Answer

My dashboard has disappeared except for my weight. I’m using iOS 12.4. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too.  Fitbit, please fix this asap

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here

Best Answer
0 Votes

My app is displaying the same. An hour ago it showed everything as usual, but now everything is gone. When I go to discover to see the health & fitness stats options, it appears that it thinks I don’t have a Fitbit connected with those capabilities. 

IPhone 7 Plus with Charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m seeing the same thing this morning just calories and the four items shown in my first screenshot below.  It was fine when I went to bed last night. I tried to add the missing variables but they aren’t even available. I hope this is a temporary issue. My phone is also an iPhone 8 and I have a Charge 3.

0738C03E-9F29-4604-8691-3D8781633A2C.png

5EA9609E-A811-46BE-974C-33A2EB8A99C3.png

Best Answer

Mine is not showing sleep, steps or heart rate. I have a Charge 3 and all of these have worked until this morning.  Please fix ASAP.

Best Answer

Same here. Very disappointing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My dashboard is showing nothing but female health in the new version. The top section only has calories, but even that is gray and despite syncing to my Fitbit multiple times.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Beautiful description for my same frustrating problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was messed up as well as of 5 minutes ago, but it looks like they just fixed it since it popped back to normal when I rechecked before answering.

Best Answer

I did do a reset on my Alta HR somewhere in there, so it is possible that did it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem, Fitbit please fix this

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue as well- the more I tried to sync the few categories showing disappeared.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks to have fixed itself. Probably best restarting your app.

Best Answer

@PaperCrane wrote:

Mine was messed up as well as of 5 minutes ago, but it looks like they just fixed it since it popped back to normal when I rechecked before answering.

Thanks for posting this. I just checked again and mine is back to normal, too. Most days I wouldn’t even have noticed since I don’t always look at Fitbit right after waking up 😊

Best Answer

Mine just fixed whilst I was on live chat! 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner wrote:

My app (on iPhone 😎 is only showing my calories. My Versa is still connected. I tried deleting the app and when I reinstalled it it was still only showing calories. With the new interface, how do I add the other details? Thanks! 

Yep. It’s fixed!

Best Answer