Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app shows no recent activity for me

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just started today..app showing no recent activity for me but showing friends.  Sometimes it shows then disappears.  Help!!  My app is up to date, have an iOS phone

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
38 REPLIES 38

Resolved the issue for me - thanks !

Best Answer

Thanks. That worked for me too!!!

Best Answer

Genius! It worked!

Best Answer

Worked for me too!!  You would think support would know this🤦‍:female_sign:

Best Answer

Thank you, that worked! 

Best Answer

It worked, thanks!!!!

Best Answer

It worked!  Thank you for sharing this info!

Best Answer

I can’t believe something so easy to fix was not known by the Fitbit people. I am very grateful to you. Thanks

Best Answer

Wow you solved the issue no one not even the people I contacted by phone could figure out! It’s been almost a week that my Fitbit said no recent activity. Your instructions were easy to follow and worked the first time! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Frustrated no longer🎉.

Best Answer

Thank you.  This worked for me too. I had never made the average daily step count private either, but unlocking it resolves the issue. 

Best Answer

Thank you SO much…….it worked!! 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you, that worked for me too…

Best Answer

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Ive been trying to fix this for over a week! Worked like a charm

Best Answer

Thank you a much for this. I was going bonkers trying to work it out and the forum was useless until now. 😁

Best Answer

Thanks so

much!!! This fixed

it for me too! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for posting this, it was driving me crazy! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great job!!! Thank you!!!

Best Answer

Finally, a solution that worked! I tried everything else—logging out, deleting app and reinstalling, going to my profile on both the app and the website and there is NO friend ranking. Thank you Lizzz38!

Best Answer

Thank you Lizzie so much for information!  I finally got mine to work correctly because of you ! GA

Best Answer