Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app shows the same Sleep info everyday

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the latest IOS app update, the dashboard shows the same information every day for sleep. If I tap on the information, the next screen's information is accurate, but it's not accurate on the dashboard.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It is not a glitch.  It is "expected behavior" (quote from moderator) of the new dashboard.  Only the top big tile shows previous days' data when looking at previous days.

There have been numerous complaints about this feature of the new dashboard on the thread about the new dashboard preview, but so far fitbit is ignoring its customers.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

@justpraisin Thanks for participating in the forums! That's very weird, I suggest force quitting your Fitbit app for iOS. Then logging out and then logging back in. Restart your phone and then keep an eye to your Sleep info. Keep me posted with the outcome! Cat Wink

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
Thank you for the suggestion. I followed your suggestions but the sleep display still has the same issue. The sleep data is updated to the most current day, but this information is displayed on previous days' dashboards. If I tap on the dashboard and review the detail, then I can see the correct data for that day.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@justpraisin thanks for the update! That sounds fairly odd. I'd like to see what you're seeing so I can pass it along for proper research. Now, I've found a thread where a user is having similar issues with the app. Click here to see the solution. Good luck and let me know how it goes! Cat Tongue

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this issue get fixed?

If not, are you looking at the tiles version of the dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I'm looking at the tiles version of the dashboard. The issue has not been resolved :-(.
Best Answer

It is not a glitch.  It is "expected behavior" (quote from moderator) of the new dashboard.  Only the top big tile shows previous days' data when looking at previous days.

There have been numerous complaints about this feature of the new dashboard on the thread about the new dashboard preview, but so far fitbit is ignoring its customers.

Best Answer
Let's hope at some point they listen to the feedback they are receiving from the Fitbit community!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hey there guys, @justpraisin@Lyrehc! Actually, the tiles below the daily stats tile show your most recent information, even if you're looking at your stats for another day. To view your stats for a previous day, tap the individual tiles to see your history. Let me know if you have further inquiries about it. 

Now, the best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Request forums. I've found an idea about it and I recommend you guys to vote and comment here. This will cause your idea to gain momentum! Keep me posted. 🙂

Best Answer

I don't want to have to tap on the tile to see my history, I want to see all the info for the previous day when I am looking at the previous day on the dashboard.  Having to tap on the tile wastes my time and doing that I can not quickly scroll through days to compare like I can now on the non-tile dashboard.

I have posted about this and other issues on the thread "New Preview Dashboard" as have many other people who are not happy with the new dashboard.  Exactly how many different places do we have to post our negative feedback before someone actually does something to address the issues? 

Best Answer

@Lyrehc the Fitbit Community is all about solutions. Like I mentioned in my previous post, the best place to make your voice heard (feedback) is the Feature Request forums. I'm pointing you there as the more votes and comments and idea has the more views it receives from everyone! If the idea I posted doesn't convey what you need or want I suggest creating one of your own. Thanks for your understanding and I apologize for any inconveniences this new update may have caused. 

Feel free to post back! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem, I guess it never got resolved?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just started having the same issue a couple days ago. Started using the fit bit app actively about a month ago and had no issues now all I see is current day stats on the tiles for sleep whereas previously I was seeing each day

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem and have tried everything from resetting the phone to uninstalling the app and reinstalling to calling customer service but nothing worked. Totally annyoyan...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not work for me... Please let me know if there is another solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem with me my dashboard was fine a few weeks before and suddenly when I move back to yesterday the steps of that day are correct but under the the sleep is showing the info of the present day. But when you click on the sleep tile you can see the data from yesterday. So Fitbit could you please make that if you go to yesterday all the tiles show the data of that day. Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having this problem too

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JoanneSing, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Please note that the tiles below the daily stats tile show your most recent information, even if you're looking at your stats for another day. To view your stats for a previous day, tap the individual tiles to see your history. This is not an issue, but the intended design of the app. For more information about the new dashboard design, see the following help article: About the Fitbit App

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just so Im clear, on the app, when I tap yesterday I get yesterday's steps, miles, floors, etc. However, it always shows todays sleep stat?

Whats the thought behind not showing me all of yesterday's info when I tap "yesterday"?

Best Answer
0 Votes