Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app won't load on iOS device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

IMG_6209.png

After entering my username and password, the Fitbit app will stay on this screen instead of completely logging in. I have an iPhone. I already tried to restart my phone. Delete and re-download the app and offloaded the app. It has been like this for days. Can anyone help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Same here. Chat was unable to help and escalated to an email. That just said to do what you’ve tried. Very frustrating. Do you have a new model Fitbit? Mine is a Charge 4 and I’m hoping they haven’t abandoned it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a versa 3, my watch is working fine. Just not the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally, after just letting it spin for a couple hours, the app responded and asked to switched account over to google account. I allowed it to switch. By opening the app through the google account it now works fine. Trick is to finally get to the point where you have that option. Good luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Davemassi and @Jlp76. Welcome to the forums!

Thank you for your reports and the steps that you've tried so far. I understand how important it is to keep your data updated on the Fitbit app, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

While I'm glad the Fitbit app is working for you @Jlp76, I went ahead and escalated this issue to our team so they can resolve it as soon as possible. I appreciate your feedback and rest assured that I'll update this thread once I have more information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Davemassi and @Jlp76!

Thank you for your patience and efforts. I wanted to let you know that our team recently released a new version of the Fitbit app. It's progressively rolling out to all our members, so it's okay if you don't see it available yet. However, please make sure to install it once you see it on the App Store and don't hesitate to let me know if the Fitbit app continues crashing or not working correctly afterward.

Best Answer
0 Votes

for some time now the Fitbit app starts to open and freezes on my IPad. See screenshot below. I’ve deleted and reinstalled with no luck. Cleared Safari history, nope! This last round of troubleshooting I discovered a pending iOS update. Updated my iPad, deleted app and reinstalled. Nope, same screen as below. Search the forums and you’ll find lots of users with the same problem. To the Fitbit VP in charge, whatever hair brained reason you had for causing this problem, you need to reverse. Be glad you work for your boss. You’d be fired under my watch!

IMG_0315.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I installed 4.13. Syncing is even less reliable than it was before. App locks multiple times a day, too. I frequently get a blank screen. For me; everything is much worse than 4.12. 

Best Answer
0 Votes