Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app won't load on iPhone 13 Pro

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Fitbit app won't load on my iPhone.

I have tried restarting the phone

I have the latest phone updates installed

I have deleted the app and reinstalled it

I have tried turning Bluetooth on and off

No joy! Suggestions would be very welcome as so far Fitbit customer service has not been much use.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Just to follow up. As a last thing yesterday I disconnected Bluetooth specifically from the Charge 4. (I had just turned the general Bluetooth button off then on again before, I'm not very techie I'm afraid) For hours after the app still wouldn't load, but then, this morning it suddenly came back! I am very relieved. Thank you MegaBite for trying to help me, it is very much appreciated!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @nmjp2 

Can you look to see if your mobile device is compatible with the Fitbit app: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/technology/compatible-devices

1. On your phone's settings tap General.
  2. Tap iPhone Storage and find the Fitbit app.
  3. Tap Delete App and reboot your phone.
  4. Then try reinstalling the Fitbit app one more time.

Let me know if the iPhone is indeed compatible. 

Best Answer

Hi, thanks for replying. I have an iPhone 13 pro. Software version 15.5. 

It's been working fine with the Fitbit app for the last 5 weeks, but suddenly all I get is a white screen that quickly disappears.

I have tried what you have suggested but unfortunately the app is still not loading.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @nmjp2 

Yes, I’ve seen this help someone before so maybe it might help you as well. 🤞Try going to your phone Settings > General > Date & Time and make sure Set Automatically is enabled. Then, force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. After that, try to log in again. 

Best Answer

Hi There, thanks, I've tried this too but still no luck. I have emailed Fitbit in the hope they will come up with something that can solve the problem.

It's so strange as it's been working fine till now

Best Answer

Just to follow up. As a last thing yesterday I disconnected Bluetooth specifically from the Charge 4. (I had just turned the general Bluetooth button off then on again before, I'm not very techie I'm afraid) For hours after the app still wouldn't load, but then, this morning it suddenly came back! I am very relieved. Thank you MegaBite for trying to help me, it is very much appreciated!

Best Answer

Woohoo @nmjp2!! 😃 That’s incredibly awesome news!! Thank you for sharing what you did as it might help others. I’ve noticed a growing trend of individuals having Fitbit App crashes lately and it’s mind boggling how it’s been a tricky one to help troubleshoot because the normal troubleshooting tips just aren’t working. At the end of the day I’m thrilled your up and running again! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and as always Happy Stepping! 
Please consider marking your post today as best answer. It might help others. 

Best Answer
0 Votes