Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do l get the Fitbit app for iPad 9.7?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@OAKEY - 

It is my understanding, both from reading posts and personal research that the Fitbit app is not available for iPads, and quite possibly for no tablets.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@OAKEY - 

It is my understanding, both from reading posts and personal research that the Fitbit app is not available for iPads, and quite possibly for no tablets.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the advice

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your advice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MrMarv wrote:

@OAKEY - 

This is not true,  because I am using the Fitbit app on my iPad. Fitbit does not make an app specifically for the iPad, but the iPhone app works on the iPad with no problems. When you search in the app store, under filters, change the toggle to iPhone Only apps instead of iPad Only apps and you will see it.

In this screenshot the Fitbit app is just beneath the dropdown menu showing you how to toggle to the iPhone selections. When you close the menus you can install it, and if you run it 2x it will be full screen.

Capture.JPG

Owner of 3 dead Zips and 2 dead Ones. Current FItbits: One and Flex 2. iPhone 8, latest ios
Best Answer

@janel - 

Thanks for the correction - I guess when I went looking, the app wasn't marked as compatible.

@OAKEY - 

Please investigate janel's post - I have used apps "meant" to be used on an iPhone but flagged as compatible with an iPad in the past with no issues.

I will not be doing so with the Fitbit app, but only because I rarely use my iPad except when kicking back at home, whereas I always have my iPhone within reach.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thankyou for your reply. I have found the apps you refer to but was looking for the Fitbit dashboard as used on my computer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can get to the Fitbit dashboard as on your computer by opening the Safari app (or any other browser app) and pointing it to https://www.fitbit.com/

Owner of 3 dead Zips and 2 dead Ones. Current FItbits: One and Flex 2. iPhone 8, latest ios
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thankyou will try

Best Answer
0 Votes