Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit device not syncing regularly with 2 iPads.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit won’t update or sync regularly on one of my two ipads that have the fitbit app.   Syncs regularly on one ipad but not the other

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @rickmerkel, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's great to see you too @Julia_G, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@rickmerkel, thanks for bringing this to my attention and for taking the time to reply and let us know your issue has now been fixed. Please note that you can only sync to one mobile device at a time, which is why it's possible you were experiencing trouble syncing. My best recommendation would be turning off one of the iPads before syncing with the other one.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @rickmerkel, is one of your iPads an older model?  On the early models of iPad you view your Fitbit stats, but cannot sync.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Julia...all fixed...can only sync to one device efficiently...
Thx

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @rickmerkel, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's great to see you too @Julia_G, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@rickmerkel, thanks for bringing this to my attention and for taking the time to reply and let us know your issue has now been fixed. Please note that you can only sync to one mobile device at a time, which is why it's possible you were experiencing trouble syncing. My best recommendation would be turning off one of the iPads before syncing with the other one.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes