Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit device showing incorrect time and date.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Clock thinks it is October...can't get it to change. It does know the time.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Lucyssi, thanks for joining us, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. It's nice to see you too @ACG, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Lucyssi, thanks for bringing this to my attention. The reason your Fitbit device is not showing the correct time is because it might have not synced in a long time as when the device syncs, it automatically syncs the time and date as well, reflecting the one on your phone. If you have already tried the troubleshooting steps @ACG kindly provided and the device it not updating the correct time, please let me know so I can determine what should we do next. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Lucyssi

Normally once you do a sync, it will change to the correct time and date. 

Syncing
https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/?l=en_US&fs=RelatedArticle

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Lucyssi, thanks for joining us, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. It's nice to see you too @ACG, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Lucyssi, thanks for bringing this to my attention. The reason your Fitbit device is not showing the correct time is because it might have not synced in a long time as when the device syncs, it automatically syncs the time and date as well, reflecting the one on your phone. If you have already tried the troubleshooting steps @ACG kindly provided and the device it not updating the correct time, please let me know so I can determine what should we do next. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes