Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enable Notifications in app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I go to link my Fitbit notifications to my iPhone it never loads. It won’t pair through my Bluetooth. Every time I click the notifications tab it takes forever and then tells me it was unable to pair. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @TayPuls

Hopfully these 2 links should help you. 

Notifications
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1979?q=notifications&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Syncing

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/?l=en_US&fs=RelatedArticle

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TayPuls, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's great to see you too @ACG, thanks for all the help. Smiley Happy

@TayPuls, thanks for bringing this to my attention. If you have already tried the troubleshooting steps kindly provided by @ACG and you're still getting a message that "Bluetooth was unable to pair", please try the following:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Force-quit the Fitbit app. 
  3. Turn off Bluetooth for 10 seconds, then turn it back on. 
  4. Open the app again and try to enable Notifications. 
  5. If this doesn't work, restart your phone and try to enable Notifications once again. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes