Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit keeps vibrating after answering a call

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I updated to the latest ios my fitbit continues to vibrate and notify me of an incoming call even after I have answered the call.  

Is there a fix in place?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
195 REPLIES 195

Hi everyone! It's good to see you here in the Forums, and welcome to our new members. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for keeping me updated about this situation, as well for sharing more details about your phone and Blaze. I understand where are you coming from as the notifications should be working after updating to iOS 13. I'm sorry that you're having this experience and be sure that your comments won't go unnoticed. Our team continues investigating more about this issue to bring a resolution as soon as possible, and while I don't have more details when this will be, I'll update this thread once I have more details from them.

@K-Lye, currently we've received reports of this issue experienced by our Blaze users. Since you mentioned that this is also happening with the Charge 3, may I know if that started happening after updating to iOS 13? Have you tried the troubleshooting steps that were posted above? Please keep me posted so I can forward these details to our team.

@Garnet27, I've moved your post to this new thread so you can receive more related responses. As our friend @Charan546 mentioned the latest version of the Fitbit app is 3.7. If you've done so, please download it so we can keep everything up-to-date.

I'll be around if you have another question.

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit yes correct. Started happening after iOS13 and troubleshooting steps have all been attempted.

Best Answer

Hi @K-Lye, thanks for getting back and for the information provided.

I've passed your feedback along to our team, they'll work on this situation and bring a solution for you as well. In the meantime, please keep the Fitbit app and your Charge 3 up-to-date, as some fixes are released through updates. I'll post back when I have more details from our team, and you also feel free to reply back if you have another question.

Catch you later!

Best Answer

Fitbit was able to replace my device with the Versa 2 after I called them and explained the issue.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner814  That’s good to here. What’s your device model that has issues?  Are the issues reported similar to above reported?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information. I did do that my app is up-to-date and the issues still exist.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No bueno.  I even tried turning off phone call notifications on the app and it still buzzed throughout an incoming call.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also having the issue described here. After answering a call my Blaze continues to vibrate. Even after ending the call the vibrating continues. 

The suggested fix did not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue and it is FRUSTRATING to say the least.

Iphone XS

IOS13.1.3

Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. Thanks for sharing more details about this situation and I'm sorry for my delay.

I understand the frustration that this is causing you, this isn't the experience that we want for you and our team is investigating and working on this issue to bring a resolution to all of you. I appreciate the troubleshooting steps that you've tried and while there isn't a time frame set, this thread will be updated once I have more details from them. Please keep the Fitbit app up-to-date so the other features can continue working correctly.

Feel free to reply back if you have another question.

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit 

I am very sad to inform you that I have updated Fitbit app to Fitbit 3.8(882) and iOS to 13.1.3 and issue still persists.

And also not sure what has changed in Blaze watch, display is not turning on automatically even after I move/lift the hand. I have to click on any keys to check the time 😔.

Best Answer

I’m done with Fitbit! Time for the Apple Watch! You’re taking too long to respond with a solution for all the problems that your devices have since the upgrade.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzyFitbit  I am having the same problem, it also started after the update and I have tried the 5 steps you have written here and my Blaze is still vibrating after I answer the phone call.

Best Answer
0 Votes

still no fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. it's good to see you participating in this thread, and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot your Blaze and making sure the Fitbit app is updated. I understand how you're feeling about this behavior and our team keeps investigating this situation to bring a solution to all our users. Currently there isn't a specific date when the fix will be available, but I'll update this thread once I have more details. Be sure that your comments won't be taken for granted as every feedback posted in the Community helps us to enhance our products functionality and services.

See you around.

Best Answer

Is the issue described in this thread absent from the Versa 2?  The notifications and alerts work as they should?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not fix the problem.  Sorry!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is anyone actually working to resolve this?  It has been a long time since the problem was identified.  Thank you 

Best Answer

I don’t know...

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there ever going to be a fix for this?! I'm so tired of this issue! 

Best Answer
0 Votes