Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not recording heartrate for workouts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anybody experiencing a similar issue where your Fitbit is no longer recording heartrate for a workout?  Thishas been the case since the app has been updated. I think it contains a bug. 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Yes. I have the same issue. 

Heart rate is shown in the daily graph, but the heart rate graph for tracked exercise no longer appears. 

Best Answer

Same here. All of these issues I’m having are so frustrating! 

Best Answer

The last time the app tracked minutes in different heart rate zones was Sunday 7/28. This is really annoying

Best Answer

Yes. Same issue. Annoying. 

Best Answer

Yep. I was getting ready to report it. It used to. Now it doesn’t. Not happy. 

Best Answer

Same. No heart rate data on my Alta heart rate device. My maps of my runs are not accurate either as it showed me running at the beach. In Ohio. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. HR doesn’t show up in workouts since July 28. I’m using an Ionic, but I thinks it’s the iOS app that has the bug. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have HR recorded as late as August 9:

IMG_6091.PNG

My August 10 walk with connected GPS is not showing HR anymore:

IMG_6092.PNG

Which version of app you are using?  I am still using 2.95 (839).  I have been refusing to update as there are so many horror stories about updates bricking the trackers: sync, battery, blank screen etc.  I can live without that.

If HR is disappearing regardless of app version, Fitbit may have decided to move the HR to a premium service.

Best Answer
0 Votes