Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit tracker showing incorrect date.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The date on my fit bit is incorrect and it has nothing that can fix that I’m the app

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

What type of fitbit do you have? If it's the One then note that it doesn't show today's date but, instead, it shows the date of the next alarm.

If it's not a One then the date (and time) are reset whenever your fitbit syncs to your phone or computer. Has your fitbit been through the setup process ok and does it seem to be syncing ok?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ayesha200513, welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board our family! It's nice to see you around too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Ayesha200513, please note that Fitbit trackers will show up the exact same date and hour set on your phone, once you sync your tracker to the Fitbit app, the information will update correctly. Now, if you're having trouble syncing your Fitbit tracker, please let me know so I can check this further and determine what should we do next.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, feel free to reply in case you need anything else! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes