Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 not updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my Flex 2 iOS iPhone 6 plus app dashboard the steps are not showing up from today. At the top left corner of the app screen, next to the bracelet icon, instead of the icon that shows battery life and connection, there are 2 arrows going in a circle perpetually. On the desktop, I can't connect to the dashboard. I click on the Dashboard link and nothing comes up. I've restarted my iPhone and my MacBook, to no avail. Is this related to the change to Standard Time? Any hints to fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This morning I can't open the Dashboard on my laptop. I have a Flex 2 and use iOS on a MacBook. On the iPhone dashboard, my steps aren't registering. I've restarted my iPhone and my laptop, problem persists. Is this a Fitbit system issue? What can I do? 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

This morning I can't open the Dashboard on my laptop. I have a Flex 2 and use iOS on a MacBook. On the iPhone dashboard, my steps aren't registering. I've restarted my iPhone and my laptop, problem persists. Is this a Fitbit system issue? What can I do? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AprilOneCat wrote:

On my Flex 2 iOS iPhone 6 plus app dashboard the steps are not showing up from today. At the top left corner of the app screen, next to the bracelet icon, instead of the icon that shows battery life and connection, there are 2 arrows going in a circle perpetually. On the desktop, I can't connect to the dashboard. I click on the Dashboard link and nothing comes up. I've restarted my iPhone and my MacBook, to no avail. Is this related to the change to Standard Time? Any hints to fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everything started working again. I guess the change to Daylight Saving Time hit it hard :catvery-happy:

Best Answer
0 Votes