Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 stuck on syncing.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My flex2 seems to be stuck on syncing.  I updated yesterday and it has been syncing ever since.  I did put the battery into the charger and it is now fully charged.

Bluetooth looked OK.

Iphone6s+ up to date

I don't know how to stop this process.  Checked what I knew to check now just frustrated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It stopped once I restarted the pebble.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @jrmonaghan, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Have you updated the Fitbit app and restarted your Flex 2 recently? If so, I would like to suggest checking @HelenaFitbit's excellent tips and recommendations that have been proven very helpful for many members in the Community. 

I hope they can be helpful, give them a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem after updating the app last night my flex 2 is stuck in constant sync mode.  I looked at other site and am not finding help.

Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It stopped once I restarted the pebble.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @mgunner12, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for replying and letting me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. 

Happy stepping! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes