Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex won't sync with iPhone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Flex battery was dead for 10 days; charged it today and it won't sink; updated the app, restarted the iPhone, bluetooth, reset tracker in charger with paperclip.  

Did all of this twice...at least.  App looks good, tracker lights on and batter fully charged, just won't sync for anything.  Appreciate the help

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's working!!  Never mind!  And thank you.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's working!!  Never mind!  And thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge 2 won't sync with iPhone 5

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Judyac555 and @Bwallis, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

@Judyac555, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved and that your Flex is now syncing. I'm very glad. 

@Bwallis, have you restarted your tracker and your phone lately? If so, I would like to suggest checking @HelenaFitbit's excellent tips and recommendations that have been proven to be very helpful for many members in the Community. 

In case your Charge 2 is still not syncing after following those steps, my best recommendation would be setting up your tracker as a new device to reset the connection between your phone and your tracker. Don't worry, the information stored in your account won't get deleted.

To set up your tracker as a new device:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  3. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes