Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food logging issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Currently having a big issue when using the food logging feature on the Fitbit app. When I enter a specific food such as "Beef stew" and enter the serving size, it quickly switches it to "Wafers" with completely different nutrition facts. When I log "banana" it switches it to "peach cobbler". Basically, it chooses a random item of food after I've chosen a specific one.

I have never had this happen to me, as I've used the food logging feature many times before. This has been happening since yesterday after the app said it was doing a quick update.

Please help,

David

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I’ve been tracking my food for several weeks but today when I choose some items from my list it changes them to completely different items or It adds them but then takes them away.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem 😢

Best Answer

There is a bug with food logging at the moment.  Keep an eye on the following thread which has the latest updates from fitbit: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Issues-with-food-input-on-iOS-2-53/td-p/2825777?nobounce

Best Answer

This is a known issue. Please follow this thread for updates

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Issues-with-food-input-on-iOS-2-53/m-p/2825777

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Blaze board to the iOS app board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about the Fitbit app.

Also, it's great to see here that our friends replied. As mentioned, we are aware of an issue which is causing irregularities with food logging on iOS 2.53. While we investigate, we recommend iOS users log food via the fitbit.com dashboard. Visit this discussion for updates.

Catch you later. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes