Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food logging problem

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since last night I am not able to add food to my food intake log. Either doesn’t save at at or randomly saves some other food. Tried everything-logging out -back in , hard reset etc 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Change39

This is on a banner at the top of the forums:

"We are aware of an issue which is causing irregularities with food logging on iOS 2.53. While we investigate, we recommend iOS users log food via the fitbit.com dashboard. Visit this discussion for updates. "

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

My food log is also not logging food correctly.  I put whole wheat bread, select two slices and click save and it logs it as a walnut whip, it dose this or it logs as thrive shake against most food I try to log on my phone.  I can now only log food directly on the website.

The website is not as good to log food as the servings don't seem to log properly either, so it does not correctly reflect my actual intake.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LancashireLass that sounds like the same issue. Keep an eye on the main thread as that's where fitbit will be posting any news:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Issues-with-food-input-on-iOS-2-53/td-p/2825777

Best Answer

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer