Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food logging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Despite updating my iOS app this morning the food logging is still not fixed. It worked to log my breakfast and then when I went to log my lunch it was back to deleting or entering the wrong food completely. Very disappointed that it only worked for a couple of hours. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions or solutions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

No. So far so good for me with the updated iOS app. There is however still an old bug that hasn’t been fixed despite its been 6 months. It’s the one where the Fitbit iOs app shows the ”pace” metric for weight training. Doesn’t make any sense at all as you don’t move. It’s correct at fitbit.com dashboard though. Lot’s of software issues with Fitbits.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes