Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to log food from previous days?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to log food for the four days missed now the app is working correctly. I did not log by the fit bit dashboard while the app was not working. Thank you in advance 😀

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @JulieGill, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @ACG, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@JulieGill, thanks for bringing this to my attention, I understand you did not log your food for the past 4 days, but don't worry, you can log them now through the Fitbit app without inconveniences. Please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Food tile and tap on the plus (+) sign to start adding your log.
  2. Start logging your food as you normally do, searching for it or selecting a Custom food. 
  3. On the next screen, under Date, instead of saving the food under Today, use the dropdown selections to choose the date of your log.
  4. Tap on Save to finish.

FoodDate.png

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to help. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Here is the fix:

We are aware of an issue which is causing irregularities with food logging on iOS 2.53.  

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Issues-with-food-input-on-iOS-2-53/m-p/2825777#M87620

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JulieGill, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @ACG, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@JulieGill, thanks for bringing this to my attention, I understand you did not log your food for the past 4 days, but don't worry, you can log them now through the Fitbit app without inconveniences. Please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Food tile and tap on the plus (+) sign to start adding your log.
  2. Start logging your food as you normally do, searching for it or selecting a Custom food. 
  3. On the next screen, under Date, instead of saving the food under Today, use the dropdown selections to choose the date of your log.
  4. Tap on Save to finish.

FoodDate.png

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to help. 

Best Answer

Thank you very much for the reply to my question, it’s very much appreciated. Easy when you know how😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JulieGill, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I'm very happy to know my instructions were helpful for you, in case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes