Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend request problem

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just added the iOS app last night (so I know it’s up to date). I sent a friend request via email. I can see my request with the clock on my app. I think that means I’m waiting for it to be accepted.  I haven’t received notification that the request was accepted but I did receive an email from this person requesting me to be his friend. He did not send me a separate request (he doesn’t know my email address). I’m confused. Was the email to me automatically generated when I sent the request?  Do we both have to accept each other’s requests before it shows accepted?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@ibaphd Is the person on your friend list? You can check this in the app or on the web. 

If the person is on your friends list, then he accepted your request. 

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@ibaphd Is the person on your friend list? You can check this in the app or on the web. 

If the person is on your friends list, then he accepted your request. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

No, he is still on my “find friends” list, showing the clock— like I’m waiting for him to accept. But the question is, why did I get a friend request emailed to me from him?  He does not know my email address. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ibaphd I’m not sure. It’s possible he accidentally denied your request and sent one back to you. He could’ve visited your Fitbit profile and just added you. 

Can you go to his profile and accept his request?

Best Answer
0 Votes