Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated new Fitbit Flex 2 Owner

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a new Fitbit Flex 2 today and have spent the last 5 hours attempting to set this device up.  I have followed the original directions but became locked in a sync/update firmware loop.  My tracker was fully charged.  I deleted the Flex 2 from both my iPhone and iPad, rebooted the Flex 2, iPhone and iPad twice each, still no luck with syncing or updating firmware.  I contacted online customer service chat and waited from being number 39 until I had a contact from a service rep for help.  He asked what my problem was, I explained it and after over 30 minutes I had not had another response from the guy.  Unless somone has an immediate fix for me, I will be packing this device up and returning it to the store tomorrow.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Mimiof3, I'm sorry you have had such a bad experience. I have a Flex 2 and because I had such an easy time setting it up, I believe it may very well be possible that you have a defective device. You certainly did all the right trouble shooting.  My suggestion ... return your Flex 2 and get a new one. It should go much easier with the new one. 

Please let us know how it goes. 

Carol

Best Answer
0 Votes