Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS map displays incorrect data with Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I go into the exercise section on my Fitbit blaze and select an exercise it will say it is connecting to my iPhone. Once I have the app on my phone open it will say, "Lets Go". The steps and other info stay updated in the app and on the watch but the GPS no longer works right. It cuts out most of the route. 

In the image you can see the route the gps picks up. If you look at the miles it does not match. The mileage is 8.75 along the route I take everyday. I marked it with arrows. The gps does not reflect the right info. This just started happening this last week.

Route

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Allbit.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the issue you've experiencing with the GPS map not displaying correctly. Thank you for providing the additional details and your efforts to share an image. I would like to advise that this issue has been reported to our team and we're working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. I am sorry for any trouble. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

For more information about GPS, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes