Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glucose monitor in the app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love that I finally figured out I can track my glucose within the app. 
I think it’s a miss though, that you do not include exercise as one of the options to select as why you have measured your blood glucose. Even in the article attached it talks about measuring before and after exercise and yet that is not an option to select.  Before and after meals is not the only time one might track blood glucose. 
thanks for the consideration. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Tngirlkk wrote:

I love that I finally figured out I can track my glucose within the app (). 
I think it’s a miss though, that you do not include exercise as one of the options to select as why you have measured your blood glucose. Even in the article attached it talks about measuring before and after exercise and yet that is not an option to select.  Before and after meals is not the only time one might track blood glucose. 

Hey, Glucose Tracker is a diabetes app built for tracking blood sugar, weight, blood pressure, A1C, medications, carb counter and more. This makes it easy to identify trends and log your data in one easy to use place. View a graph of your data and even send a report to a loved one or a healthcare professional.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Tngirlkk wrote:

I love that I finally figured out I can track my glucose within the app (). 

Hey, Glucose Tracker is a diabetes app built for tracking blood sugar, weight, blood pressure, A1C, medications, carb counter and more. This makes it easy to identify trends and log your data in one easy to use place. View a graph of your data and even send a report to a loved one or a healthcare professional.

Best Answer
0 Votes