Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glucose tracking and OneTouch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a message that said I can start tracking my glucose and connect to my Onetouch app. I went through the steps to do that and now see a message that says I’m connected but could take awhile to import the 3 months worth of data. It’s said this for 2 days. Is this not compatible? 

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Kj26boys.

Thank you for sharing the details of the issue you’re experiencing. I understand your concern and would like to confirm if you see the Blood Glucose tile in your Fitbit app? If not, please tap the Discover tab > Health & Fitness Stats >  Blood Glucose and complete onboarding. Please confirm if you've tried the following:

1. Tap the Blood Glucose tile > Settings.
  2. Scroll down and tap Connected Devices & Apps.
  3. Tap OneTouch Reveal and agree to the consent.
  4. Log in to your OneTouch Reveal account using your OneTouch Reveal credentials. You can visit www.lifescan.com/contact-us to get help with your OneTouch app and your LifeScan glucose device. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I received an invitation link notification to connect with One Touch Vario app. However I wasn’t able to connect on first attempt. However that notification link disappeared. How could I get that notification link again?

I don’t see any Blood Glucose Title in settings

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I see the tile, and I’ve followed all the steps. It just doesn’t work. 

Best Answer

I'm seconding pnpatel's initial experience:  Got the invitation, connection failed, no tile.  Then, a couple of days ago I got the invitation again and something I assume was my Fitbit said something connected to MySugr.  MySugr doesn't think so, and there's still no tile.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just wanted to corroborate Kj26boys' experience with Blood Glucose tracking.

I also received the invitation to link to the OneTouch Reveal app and I have done so.

I get the same "downloading three months' data" message.

It even says it connected today.

It even opens the OneTouch app from the Fitbit panel.

The one thing it DOESN'T do is sync any blood glucose readings.

I'm using the Android apps for both Fitbit and OneTouch.

I'm looking forward to getting some feedback.

Best Answer

Well, I just tried this on my Android between fitbit and my onetouch app and it worked!

I just followed the instrutions above.  I see the new tile in the app on my phone and I can see my reading in the tile.

Steve

Best Answer

Well, I just tried this on my Android between fitbit and my one touch app and it worked!

I just followed the instructions above.  I see the new tile in the app on my phone and I can see my reading in the tile.

I only see the extra tile on the app on my phone, not on the web.  I did all the connecting on my phone, also.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't either! Versa 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been trying to connect my onetouch reveal app to fitbit. I get to the sign in page. I put in my credentials. But it seems like the sign in button does not work to sync the apps.

Best Answer

It looks like they want the two apps to talk to each other. However, I’m thinking it would be easier if Fitbit has a provider number in the OneTouch system. Have you resolved this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's now working for me and I don't know that I did anything in particular
to get it running.
Best Answer
0 Votes

No I haven’t. I see the glucose tile. I go down to connected devices and apps. I click on that and it goes to the log in screen for one touch reveal. I put in my log in info. But the sign in button doesn’t do anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That tile just appeared one day several weeks ago and my OneTouch
Vario Flex automatically syncs with the Fitbit app. Good luck!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Interesting

LOL, I figured it out. I save passwords on my iphone. My log in info automatically fills in. I had to input my password manually. Then the sign in button worked. So I’m now connected. All though it looks as though my readings that were logged. Have not downloaded into the Fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good to hear!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am starting to think the Fitbit app talks directly with Bluetooth enabled meters. My meter requires a cable and all data is shown in the OneTouch website and app but not in Fitbit. The Fitbit app confirms that synchronization is occurring. Does Fitbit have a clinic code for OneTouch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this only available in the United States? I am Canadian and I do not see the Glucose tile.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been trying for months to get the connection to work with no luck.  Ive deleted and reinstalled both software.  I've used your app on my Samsung phone and Samsung phone.  Ive contacted your company by phone and they didn't even know it could be done the first time.  No help other times. All software is up to date.

Your people referred me to Lifespan.  I contacted them.  They knew nothing about it and told me its your app that want to connect to them so its your problem.  So I went back to you with no luck.

I have a Fitbit Sense  version 32.72.1.15.  Ive participated in a number of your beta tests including one a month or so ago.   Ive looked at their app it only has option to connect to Google fitness app or specific clinics.  Kaiser us connected to the app but I went through them.  I provided them my login information and they connected via their connection to Lifespan.

I'm a Premium member.  The glucose and SPO2 readings should also be on your reports. I already give the Kaiser doctor the materials generated by the reports.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app on my phone shows a connection to Onetouch, but my dashboard in my fitbit account on the web does not. This is so aggravating.

Best Answer
0 Votes