Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs show "no measurements" instead of data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My relatively new Versa 2 is not tracking anything beyond high level data. Every category just says “no measurements” once you click on the daily totals of each category. Where you should see peaks and valleys is just a statement called “no measurements.” Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
391 REPLIES 391

Today update version 3.70 …does not fix this major issue. 🥶

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me…

is it a bug ?

Best Answer

"I too am facing the issue of empty graphs since the last FitBit IOS app update v3.69. It correspond 100% to the issue described in the FitBit forum🙄👎

Best Answer

Same problem for me. What is the problem?

Best Answer

Same here but I have a Sense 2. I’ve seen some options on how to clear it up but it says you need to clear the app cache and I have yet to figure out how to do that. 

Best Answer

Same problem with mine. According to my FitBit I have not moved since October 8th.

Best Answer

Same issue for me - so frustrating!

Best Answer

No suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem using a Fitbit Charge 5. The problem only began occurring after the latest app update. I'm using an iPhone SE.

Best Answer
I have inspire2 and an iPhone. Everything is up to date. Seems like several types of fitbits are having the issue.

Trying to find out how to report it

Get Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer

I have the same issue on my App, but I have a Luxe

Best Answer
0 Votes

Misery enjoys company. Same problem with my IPhone 10. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the same issue, it started a couple of days ago. I tried all the usual fix attempts, including deleting and reinstalling the app, but the problem remains. I have Fitbit premium, and a charge 5. I suspect possibly updated software with a glitch in it, which needs to be fixed in a further update. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the club. this problem happened with the update 3.69 and has not been resolved in the current update 3.70. It has been reported by many community members in the iOS app section. The information I am told it’s available on the Fitbit dashboard. at some point a Fitbit moderator may aggregate this with other threads related to this topic. Keep your fingers crossed and maybe someday Google software developers working with the Fitbit software team will come up with a fixed.Fitbit rolls out updates over time. As a result you will see additional comments coming online probably as community members update based on the rollout overtime.

Best Answer
I updated the software several months ago. But I do suspect it is a problem in the software. I wonder if I will lose all data if I delete the app and reinstall the application…

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

IMG_F49B38D86BFC-1.jpegA few days ago, I noticed the bar graph that should break down my active minutes by time is no longer displayed in my iPhone app.  It says "No Measurements".  

Best Answer

My Inspire 2 has not shown Steps, Miles, or Cals measurements by time of day since 2 days ago on my iPhone.  The screens show "No measurements". 

I do however see measurements on my laptop.

Best Answer

Same issue…tried all the advice and still no bar graphs 

Best Answer

Thanks, I've been looking for a place to mention this. 
Picked up the same issue

Best Answer

On the chart that can be called up to see when floors, steps etc. were obtained during the day, my iPhone suddenly stopped displaying this information and now just shows “no measurements” on the chart. I can still bring up the chart on my Sense and it still displays correctly on the watch.

Best Answer