Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Guided Programs” 😃

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello I not sure where in the Fitbit Community this would fit best so I decided to drop this here. There is a new feature on my Fitbit App today. If you open your app, tap your profile picture then tap view your profile. Look just under your picture there is a new category called “Guided Programs” ..... I thought I would spread the word so people can check it out 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunner   Not trying to be snarky, but it's Guided Programs, not Guided Tours.  This shows you the Guided Programs you have completed.  For new users, you get to the Guided Programs by tapping on the Discover icon, then Guided Programs.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@SunsetRunner   Not trying to be snarky, but it's Guided Programs, not Guided Tours.  This shows you the Guided Programs you have completed.  For new users, you get to the Guided Programs by tapping on the Discover icon, then Guided Programs.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LZeeW 

No offense taken 😃. You are completely correct and I should have proofread my post better. I went back and edited my original post to make corrections. Thanks you for spotting that. Happy Stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes