Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync my replacement Versa.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm unable to sync my replacement Versa. Screen reads "Data not cleared 

Sync and try again ". I've tried restarting the watch. Not sure what else I can do with this refurbished replacement. I'm bummed because the original only worked for about three months. How do I fix this problem?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Jayartfit3, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Tell me, have you restarted your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen already? If so, I would like to suggest you the following:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Restart your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and try to sync your Versa again. 

If you receive the same message again, please take a screenshot and reply to me with it. This will be very helpful for me to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with my Versa Lite only 3 Months old.

totally disappointed as I have a drawer full of broken fitbits.

all resets tried.

grrrrrrrrrrr

Best Answer
0 Votes

the replacement tracker is not syncing, did the steps and nothing

Best Answer
0 Votes