Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR discrepancy in App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just woke up and check the Fitbit App to see my sleep stats. I was surprised to see that I already has 2 zone minutes acquired while I was sleeping. I checked that section of the App, and the HR shown there (showing two HR spikes during the night) is completely different from the HR shown in the Restoration section, and BOTH are much different from the HR shown in the HR section. 
what can I do to solve this issue? I have an iPhone App. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ignore the zone minute graph and the bizarre sleeping spikes.  That’s what I do.

Since you are a new user, here’s some information about the daily heart rate graph and the the Restoration heart rate graph.  The daily graph averages your heart rate over a five minute interval.  The Restoration graph uses a one minute interval.  The daily graph gets more smoothed out.  This is why you will see slightly higher highs and lower lows in the Restoration graph.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Lucreleia and welcome to the Community.  Users have been complaining about this for some time now.  I get it some of the time, but not all of the time.  I also use an iPhone, but I don't know if Android users see this or not.  I'm not sure if and when there will be a fix for this.  I think you should irnore it until then.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Thank you Laurie for your answer. The problem is that I don't know which data to trust. The one in the HR section? The one in the Restoration section? I am afraid that I cannot trust the one in the Zone Minutes section...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ignore the zone minute graph and the bizarre sleeping spikes.  That’s what I do.

Since you are a new user, here’s some information about the daily heart rate graph and the the Restoration heart rate graph.  The daily graph averages your heart rate over a five minute interval.  The Restoration graph uses a one minute interval.  The daily graph gets more smoothed out.  This is why you will see slightly higher highs and lower lows in the Restoration graph.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer