Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR tracker not updating after being synced

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Once you have synced the phone with Fitbit the HR graph doesn't update fully. The fat burn zone, cardio and peak are accurate but the graph won't show fully- only randomly. If you go to full screen and hold it down and keep scrolling it will show the peaks in your HR but it's invisible to see. Can this be fixed please ?!?!
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Liss2100, welcome aboard to our Community. Indeed this is not an expected behavior. I wonder if you can share some screenshots of how it looks your graph? This is not a common issue.

To upload pictures, you need to use the tool bar on the compose window by selecting the landscape icon to upload an image from your computer.

Capture.JPG

In the meantime I recommend to make sure there are no updates for the Fitbit app on the App Store. Click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store. If you recently updated the app it may require a restart, so I suggest to log out from your Fitbit account and restart your mobile device. Once the device has loaded sign back in and try again.

Hope this helps and come back here if you nee more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Where do I send the photos to?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Liss2100, in this case the pictures must be upload to our Community using the Tool bar I mentioned before. You can also send me a private message if you don't want this information publicly in your thread.

In order to upload pictures in our Community, you must use the Full site version if you are in a mobile device.

Screenshot full site.jpg

When you press the button of reply you will see a Tool bar where you can find the option to upload images from your phone or computer. Once you select the picture press insert and the picture will be post along with your comments as a reply.

Hope this provide more help, see you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes