Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water consumed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
After updating the Fitbit app on my IPhone the water does not show correct daily consumption until tapping the water bottle image.
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Pwresources it is a pleasure to have you in the Fitbit community with us.

To better and further assist you, could you please confirm the latest version you have is the 2.27.1 ?

I just did the test on my iPhone and the information is showing correctly.

Let me know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Carlos M | Modérateur, Fitbit

Fatigué? Astuces pour mieux dormir!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. That is the version I'm using.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Pwresources, thank you for confirm this to my friend @CarlosMo. So If the issue persist try to force quit the app:

1. Log out from your Fitbit account and double tap the home button on your iOS device. Your open apps will show on your device's screen. 
2. Close the Fitbit app by swiping the app image in an upward motion. 
3. Reopen the Fitbit app and sign back in and give it another try.

Hope this helps and if you need more help, just let us know.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
I do this several times a day. It does not help. The only thing that works is to open the water tile and then close the display correctly.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Charge HR, and an Apple Iphone 6S.  I have updated my Iphone Fit Bit App to version 2.27.1 on Sep 23, 2016. 

Since the update the water intake is not working properly.  It went from 8 oz glassess to a bottle.  Prior it would let me click off each 8 oz glass on the dashboard, but the bottle will not update on the dashboard screen.  I have been adding the glasses in on the actual Water screen, which add up to the daily limit, but it does not update on the dashboard, it still says 0 fl oz. 

I had a big lapse in fitness for a bit and this is helping alot to get back on track it but I also want to monitor the water intake and it is just getting me frustrated that it will not show. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Pwresources and welcome aboard to our Community @TuckSk8s. I was reviewing your latest posts and certainly this is not an expected behavior, however we haven't received more reports of similar cases. If you have tried all the suggestions, please approach to our Support Team for additional help. Just don't forget to mention the suggestions you have tried so they can review your device history with you.

In the meantime I also suggest to try to use the Web-based Dashboard to log Water and see if the issue persist using a different platform of the Dashboard.

If you have more questions, let me know. See you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes