Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health Metrics says SpO2 wasn't detected, but it's there

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

The SPO2 information on my Fitbit app's health metrics page indicated that no data could be detected in the previous 24 hours. However, when I tab to get more SPO2 information, I can see all of the SPO2 data and trends. Is this a bug of some kind?

I tried reinstalling the app and reconnecting the band, but the problem persisted.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello again @looga3 

I have absolutely no connection to Fitbit but a few things seem to be getting a bit buggy recently and I think there might be an update coming soonish…

This is just a hunch though… I could be completely wrong!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @looga3 

I don’t know if this helps at all but I’m noticing my data is turning up the next day.  Yesterday I had the no data message. Today is the same, but yesterday’s has now turned up…

Best Answer

Hi @Wibby  

Thanks for your information, The health metric pages keep showing no data since I started using the charge 5. However, I can still access all data and trends when I tab to see more information about the SPO2.

On one side, the band work pretty well reading the SPO2. But on the other side, it is pretty annoying to see the no data notification on the app.

Best Answer

Hello again @looga3 

I have absolutely no connection to Fitbit but a few things seem to be getting a bit buggy recently and I think there might be an update coming soonish…

This is just a hunch though… I could be completely wrong!

Best Answer

Hi there, @looga3@Wibby Thanks for stopping by to help our member.

@looga3 I've moved your posts to the iOS board so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and the steps tried prior to posting. This is odd and to further investigate this on my end, please provide me with the following information:

• May I know the model and OS version of your phone?
  • Even though you've reinstalled the Fitbit app, is it updated to the latest version
  • Is the rest of your details and Health Metrics data syncing correctly?
  • If possible, take a screenshot of the message displayed on the Health Metrics tile and attach it to your reply.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes