Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate Heart Isn't Active on App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone!

I've had my Fitbit for 3 months and we recently bought my husband one!

What I noticed was that the heart rate display on his phone app on the dashboard beats with the pulse of his heart.  Mine does not.  It always shows the heart still - white in the centre - the bpm has --bpm but shows my resting heart rate - 64 bpm resting.

My husband has an iPhone 5.

I have an iPhone 6.

How come this display is not working when the others are?

Thank you!  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @JoyfulStephanie, it's nice to have a new member around! Smiley Very Happy 

You can see live heart rate data by make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device. In the Fitbit apps for iOS, also make sure all-day sync is turned on.

You can also try the following just to refresh your Fitbit app:

• Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

I've moved your post to the iOS App since there are more chances to get related replies here.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @JoyfulStephanie, it's nice to have a new member around! Smiley Very Happy 

You can see live heart rate data by make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device. In the Fitbit apps for iOS, also make sure all-day sync is turned on.

You can also try the following just to refresh your Fitbit app:

• Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

I've moved your post to the iOS App since there are more chances to get related replies here.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you so much!!  I refreshed my Fitbit app as you instructed and the heart is beating on the Heart Rate display on the phone App!!  

And thank you for your nice welcome to the Fitbit community!!  🙂  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JoyfulStephanie, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MarcoGFitbit !!!!!

Thank you for your reply and inviting me to visit the Discussions board!!!  

Have a WONDERFUL day!!!  🙂  

Best Answer