Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate graph Y-axis is not scaling.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When you view heart rate on the current day, the displayed data is auto scaled and so you can see some detail. When you press the expand button the scaling is always 0-240. Why doesn't it auto scale so that the maximum granularity of the data is shown in both views? Further, since Max heart rate is calculated to be 220 minus age and hopefully will never get to zero, it would seem that if a static scale is used it should show the range 20 - 210 perhaps

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @DavidWB, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I understand your concern about the heart rate graph and how it's currently displayed. At this moment I would like to suggest you to check, vote and comment on @SunsetRunner's suggested idea to implement a better display the heart rate graph. This is truly the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention of our development team. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes