Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Apple Health sync with Fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've seen a few posts about syncing with Apple Health but I'm looking to see if Apple Health data can be synced to the fit bit app. We use fitbits at work as fun challenges and my band broke for a little bit and I don't want to lose out on the steps. Does anyone know of anything to get my apple health steps into the fitbit app?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @jakes86, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I understand your concern and how important it is for you that the Fitbit app can sync with Apple Health. At this moment we do not have a definite answer about this inquire, however it is possible to use the sensors on your phone (the ones recording the information on Apple Health) as MobileTrack in the Fitbit app. MobileTrack will track basic information as steps, calories burned and distance using the accelerator and other sensors in your compatible device

If you'd like to set up MobileTrack:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Select MobileTrack
  3. Follow the onscreen instructions to continue. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer