Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate graph y-axis too wide (on iPhone)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I change the heart rate range on the daily expanded graph?  Currently the bands are 60 beats apart which does not provide enough detail.

Displaying image1.PNG

I set up custom HR Zones with an upper limit of 165 and a lower limit of 140 but this doesn't appear to impact this display.  Is there somewhere else that I should be configuring this?

Displaying image1.PNG

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience so I went ahead and found a suggested idea by @SunsetRunner to implement this in a future update. Feel free to add your vote and comment to this idea, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Oops.  I sent the wrong screen capture of the custom heart zone config.  The following is the custom zome set up on my iPhone

Displaying image1.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AJML A warm welcome to our Fitbit Community! Your post caught my attention since it has no response. I would like to follow up and would like to know if you were able to change the heart rate range. Also, The screenshots are not visible, please re-send the screenshot so I can check it out and assist you accordingly.

Looking forward to your response my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - I would agree with this request to update the heart rate y-axis when zooming. Zooming for me makes the chart smaller when on full screen. 

For example, on the main view of  daily heart rate chart the y-axis on the left shows a range of 40-110. Clicking the expand/zoom button to see full screen it displays the same daily heart rate data but forces the axis to 0-240. On a full screen that heart rate zone of 40-110 looks tiny on the axis of 0-240. The result is the heart rate line is smaller on full screen than it is when on less than half of the screen. 

Can the y-axis range match between the normal daily view and the expanded/zoomed view. 

Thanks,

Tim

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience so I went ahead and found a suggested idea by @SunsetRunner to implement this in a future update. Feel free to add your vote and comment to this idea, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. 

Best Answer

It is already 2019, but the HR y-range on the full screen in iOS display is still 0 to 280. Can this be fixed per users’ recommendations in 2017? Thanks.

UPDATE:

Max 240 not 280 - my typo Smiley Sad

Best Answer

Hello @Soaring, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and expressing your concern about this feature. Please note that we do not have a specific time-frame for when issues will be resolved or features will be added (in case they do), and it will be irresponsible on our part to provide one. Once we have more updates about this situation, we'll make sure to post them here in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please prioritize allowing a customizable  y-axis for the heart rate graph. The graph that is displayed has little value due to the 0 - 240 bpm range. Even a fixed rate of 60 -120 would be much better for most users.

Best Answer

Hello @OrlandoCityFan, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, have a warm welcome. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have joined us to provide your feedback about this situation. Please note that, as mentioned earlier, we do not have a specific time-frame for when issues will be resolved or features will be added (in case they do), and it will be irresponsible on our part to provide one. Once we have more updates about this situation, we'll make sure to post them here in the official Forums. 

I would like to thank you for your participation in the Forums and for voicing your feedback, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes