Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate not displaying after activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I am using my fitbit when I go running. Before the update of the fitbit-app on Apple, the app showed me after my run the GPS track, heart rate, how many minutes I ran in burning calories, cardio or peak. 

Now, the app is updated. When I use my gps tracker, it shows me (as before) how long I ran for 1 kilometer. BUT it doesn’t show the givens of my heart rate anymore. When I don’t use the gps, it does show the givens of my heart rate but not the givens of how long I ran for 1 kilometer anymore. 

My question: what do I have to do to see the givens of my heart rate while still using gps tracker (as it was possible before the update)?

Kind regards!  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @MarieVhw. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for my delayed response.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, as well for explaining what was displayed before getting the new dashboard. You mentioned to have tracked a GPS activity, may I know if it was recorded directly from your Fitbit device? Or did you use MobileRun? Are you able to see your resting heart rate displayed in the Fitbit app? Also, please provide me with the model of your Fitbit device.

Besides that, I'd recommend to try the following steps:

• Verify that the Fitbit app is updated in your phone.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Reboot your phone to refresh its performance.
  • Open the Fitbit app, sync and check your details one more time.

Keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes