Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heartrate display on iPhone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My iPhone only displays resting heart rate from my Charge HR. It does not display current heart rate as it used to before the most current software update. Has anybody else noticed this?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Smcgreg, hope you're doing great today Woman Very HappyYou have to go into the account settings and change it to "All-day Sync". It will show live HR then.

Happy stepping! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Smcgreg, hope you're doing great today Woman Very HappyYou have to go into the account settings and change it to "All-day Sync". It will show live HR then.

Happy stepping! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your help. This has fixed the problem.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Amazing news my friend @Smcgreg, I'm glad to hear that your HR is back Woman Very Happy!

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community, so you can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Have a great day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Some days the heart rate measurements stops at noon, most days it tracks all day but every few days I only get half day. IPhone4 and iPad 

Best Answer
0 Votes