Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Please - Fitbit App draining my iPhone battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my first Fitbit for a week, it’s a charge 4. I have the app installed on my iPhone. I have noticed the past few days I’m having to charge my phone more often, but it wasn’t so much to cause me concern. Then today my phone went from 40% to 10% in an hour. I’ve never seen that happen. 

When I checked the battery usage I saw the Fitbit app used 55% of the battery today. Since I charged my phone about 90 minutes ago, my battery has gone down to 79% in a little over an hour. Before Fitbit, it would take nearly a day to go down that much. If this is to be expected I’m going to have to throw my Fitbit away.

i have been searching for a solution in these forums, but most solutions don’t seem to apply to the Charge 4 device I have, they talk about controls either the app or my Fitbit don’t have. That and I’m still trying to figure out how to use it. 

I’d really like to keep my Fitbit, I think it will help me with a few health problems. Can someone please help me?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

similar issue with Charge 3 which only recently started to drain battery quickly - having to charge every couple of days. Can't synch either - did somehow this morning, but now the clock showing incorrect time - half hour slow. Can't now synch. Have tried all the rebooting tips. There is no all day synch option either. Very unhappy with this. Hoping to hear back from Fitbit help asap.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I un-installed the app this morning and battery life is greatly improved. My Fitbit is still providing the information I want. This works out, I’ll cancel my subscription to premium if I can’t get the battery issue resolved. Save some money.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I 'chatted' to the help desk and managed to synch Fitbit and it was fine for about an hour, but then started to lose time, its now an hour slow and I cannot synch. I have pretty given up on it and gone back to wearing a real watch! Very disappointed with this issue and it seems I am one of many with the time issue judging from the various Fitbit forums. On the up side, the battery isn't draining now! Pleased you have resolved the issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes