Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical data missing from my account.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently purchased a new phone. When I downloaded the app onto my new phone, all of my data was wiped out. To top it off, the new data it collected is extremely incorrect. For example, the app is displaying on Tuesday I slept three times in the evening hour, but one of those days should say Monday. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you! It's always nice to see you @SunsetRunner, thanks for all your help. 

@SunsetRunner, is it possible you have a different Fitbit account registered to a different email address? We have received reports from people who have not been able to see their past data history but they have logged in with a different email (often containing a small typo) which might be your case as well as all the information gets stored in our servers and none of the information there is deleted. 

Please try to log in with another email address you might have and let me know if you're able to see the previous data you're not able to see right now. 

Thanks for your patience, if there's anything else I can do for you please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SunsetRunner. Sorry about the problems you are experiencing! But I’m glad you found us here! For us to better help you, please reply, letting us know:

1. Which iPhone do you have?
  2. Which Fitbit device do you have? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you! It's always nice to see you @SunsetRunner, thanks for all your help. 

@SunsetRunner, is it possible you have a different Fitbit account registered to a different email address? We have received reports from people who have not been able to see their past data history but they have logged in with a different email (often containing a small typo) which might be your case as well as all the information gets stored in our servers and none of the information there is deleted. 

Please try to log in with another email address you might have and let me know if you're able to see the previous data you're not able to see right now. 

Thanks for your patience, if there's anything else I can do for you please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer