Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity discrepancy between Ionic and app.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone else have issues with their Fitbit (I have the Ionic) not syncing all of their active hours correctly? This has happened quite a few times now and it’s starting to irritate me. I’ve achieved all my hours so far today and all hours on other days, and when the watch syncs to the app it isn’t recording all of them even though my ionic shows I’ve achieved it. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app, and restarted my watch and phone, but none have corrected it. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @TMurr, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and shared your feedback. At this moment I don't have a specific timeframe for when this issue will be resolved, but be sure that once we have more information to share about this issue, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks again for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @TMurr, I hope you're doing well, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I would also like to thank you for letting us know you have already tried some troubleshooting steps in hopes to resolve this issue. At this moment, our team is aware of the problem affecting the Hourly Activity tile and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this situation has caused you. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer

Thank you. Do you have an anticipated date for release of the update? Now that daylight savings time is over I can’t even adjust my hourly activity. It adjusted itself and will not stay where I set it. 

Best Answer

Hello @TMurr, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and shared your feedback. At this moment I don't have a specific timeframe for when this issue will be resolved, but be sure that once we have more information to share about this issue, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks again for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this been fixed?  I’m having issues with my Versa.  Yesterday, I had a count of 6/8 hours acheived with my hourly goals on the Versa but the app says only 1/ 8.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not 100% fixed. I still occasionally have issues with it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Lison_d, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @TMurr, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for reporting this to us. Our team is aware of this issue, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes