Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity goals not registering

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had a problem with my Blaze registering my hourly steps. Yesterday, It took an extremely long time for it to update and today, it only shows me 1 of 10 (8am - 6pm) even though my Blaze shows me with activity of at least 250 steps every hour this morning. I have synced several times, logged out of the iPhone app, synced, then removed the  Blaze, synced again. It is registering my total  step count, just not my hourly step counts of 250+ steps. What should I do?

David

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

01a2443b17598fbf71decfe686c3b9b222c03915fc.jpg01d5b45ed49944bc64f1de5935a02597122c9bc6b2.jpg

Here are screenshots of my app and device taken about an hour or so ago showing the discrepancy. After I removed the Blaze and added it back,it did show one hour after these pictures were taken.

Best Answer

Hello @dbalge, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Community! Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Our team is aware of this issue and is currently working towards a prompt and proper resolution for it.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this been resolved yet? It happened top me today - stopped registering after three hours were recorded...SURGE..Version 2.38

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SleazyHippo, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

Currently, the issue involving the hourly steps is only affecting the Blaze and Charge 2, If your Surge is not counting them correctly, I would like to suggest you the following:

• Restart your Surge by pressing and holding the Home and Select buttons (left and bottom right) on your Fitbit Surge for 10 to 15 seconds, until you see the screen flash or start to dim. Then let go of the button and after the screen turns off, wait 10 seconds and press the Home button.
  • Check your online Dashboard to verify that the hourly activity is working there, if so, log out from the Fitbit app, restart your phone and log back in, that will make the information reset itself with the one in our servers.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes