Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity information is not correct.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey why does my Fitbit not register my hourly steps I find it frustrating I did 9hrs it stated 7hrs this as happened a few times 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Emirates28, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Tell me, which tracker are you currently using? Are you able to see your hourly activity steps correctly on the tracker but not the app? Since when have you experienced this situation? I appreciate your patience and understanding, please reply to me with the information requested so I can check this further and determine which troubleshooting steps should we take next. 

Happy stepping! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello I have experienced this problem a few times about my steps I have Fitbit 2 it’s quite frustrating I was thinking about getting the next Fitbit but at the moment I am disappointed with the one I have got I complained about this problem before it was great then it did again
Sandra

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Emirates28, I hope your're doing well, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have shared your experience, at this moment our team is aware of the problem and how it affects the Charge 2 and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Please let me know if there's anything we may do to assist you in the meantime.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes