Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not allowed to Download iPhone app - Zimbabwe account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone help me. My friend lives in Zimbabwe. I am trying to add her to my weekly challenges but for some reason she cannot download the app. Her App Store account is registered in Zimbabwe and it says the app is not available in the Zimbabwe store. Why? Is there anyway of asking Fitbit to add it to that store as well?

Any help appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @fitbeastuk, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

I understand how important for you to compete with your friends. However, the Fitbit app might not be available in some countries with local iTunes accounts but if your friend is able to use a US account to access the app Store, they should be able to download the app.

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Hi. I got a Fitbit blaze as a birthday present and I stay in Zimbabwe.. why am I unable to download the app from the Apple store? Now my blaze is lying idle because I can’t use it.. it is on the play store so don’t really understand why it is not on the apple store.. it’s quite frustrating..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Carmen263, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, I appreciate your participation in the forums. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your insight and feedback about this situation. I understand how important for you is to download the Fitbit app on your phone. Many of our members have been able to download the Fitbit app for iOS by creating an Apple ID associated with a country where the Fitbit app is available (the US or UK for example). For instructions, check Apple's site about how to create a new Apple ID

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes